How can the development and performance of players in the training and employment sectors be improved?
Our clients in the training and employment sectors (see our references), are experiencing major changes: the reform of professional training, the arrival of new tools and training support materials, new organisation linked to regional reforms, performance levels, the need for flexibility to understand and adapt to changes in support needs and support for enhanced skills./p>
Do you want to develop your activity, enhance performance and create adapted support and training programmes?
Our experienced team of consultants with expertise in the training/employment sectors and an understanding of the skills needs of businesses will support you using the 3 dimensions of our approach :
CHALLENGING YOUR STRATEGY, ACCELERATING YOUR DEVELOPMENT:
- The drawing-up of a strategic road map adapted to your positioning, the construction of a partnership strategy, creation of a new economic model, structuring your commercial approach
- Mapping of recruitment and skills enhancement needs, drawing-up of adapted training offers etc.Learn more
DEVELOPING SUSTAINABLE GROWTH:
- Analysis of your performance and processes, support for change programmes, implementation operational excellence programmes based on co-construction and buy-in of your teams, integration of quality programmes and support throughout the certification process etc. Learn more
PLANNING AND SUPPORT OF YOUR TEAMS’ SKILLS:
- Provision of support for managers at all levels within your organisation, development of project management practices, support for skills enhancement through operational training
- We can provide you with a range of tools adapted to your organisation to confront these new performance challenges. Learn more about our skills development methods
PYRAMIS INNOVATION-LAB SUPPORTS THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR INNOVATIVE PROJECTS:
- Our intervention can encompass the setting-up of your projects in terms of feasibility, financial, legal and governance structuring, business plan, mobilisation of a project consortium, provision of best practices for training, setting-up and steering of the project, pooling of means and resources etc. Learn more about Pyramis Innovation Lab