How can major groups be best supported in the challenge to increase growth and improve performance ?
Our clients in major groups (see our references) sare faced with evolving, demanding situations which demand controlled steering of their performance and supply chain.
Amongst their key challenges: to develop a new strategic focus, to support managers in their new positions, to structure or re-energise major international projects, to improve the efficiency of complex processes, to develop the performance of the supply chain, to design a new industrial site etc.
Does your organisation want to take up one or several of these challenges ?
Our teams of experienced consultants, with a background in major groups and a wealth of multi- sector experience undertake to support you using our three-dimensional approach :
SUPPORTING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF YOUR STRATEGY
- A coherent, mobilising implementation of your strategy within your organisation.
- U¥ An approach which focuses on people and processes. Do the objectives make sense to everyone? Can processes be made to evolve or should they be completely abandoned? What are the keys to securing acceptance of the changes? Learn more
IMPROVING OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE TO ACHIEVE LONG-TERM EXCELLENCE
Depending on the business’ performance opportunities our intervention takes place on several levels :
- one or several processes must achieve higher performance levels
- an entire sector of the company must review and optimise its operation
- the scope encompasses the company and its supply chain. The foundations of the operating and work methods are to be defined to generate new relations and improve overall global performance etc. Learn more
SUPPORTING PERSONNEL IN THE ACQUISITION AND CONSOLIDATION OF NEW SKILLS
- All the consultants at Pyramis are trainers and tutors and will help the personnel put theoretical skills into practice.
- Amongst the players that support us are: Lean-6 sigma Green and Black Belt change agents, project managers including at a transnational level, quality and operational personnel responsible for implementing QRQC, QC Story, SPC, 8D…, clients who hold the key to the business economic performance through its supply chain, middle management who must adopt new approaches in the future business… Learn more about our skills development methods
STRUCTURING AND STEERING INNOVATIVE PROJECTS USING THE 3 VEHICLES DESCRIBED ABOVE
- 80% of the success of a project depends on the way it was structured in the initial phases: the identification of requirements and empower people, the optimised division of responsibility, the analysis of interested parties, the identification and treatment of risks and opportunities and associated issues, definition of a reactive efficient reporting process, allocation of roles and responsibilities etc.
- Our expert eye will quickly identify what is essential in order to meet your project objectives.
- In a crisis situation our intervention will help change the attitude of the parties concerned and generate an impulse for renewal to ensure a positive outcome.
PYRAMIS INNOVATION-LAB CAN SUPPORT THE MATURATION OF YOUR INNOVATIVE PROJECTS OR PARTICIPATE FROM THE OUTSET
- Our intervention can cover the setting-up of your projects in terms of feasibility, financing, business plan, project management, participative initiatives etc. Learn more about Pyramis Innovation Lab